English Speaker

10 Rejection Lines


 

Top 10 rejection lines given by Men (and what they actually mean…)

  •   Let’s be friends.(You’re sinfully ugly.)
  •    I’m celibate.(You’re ugly.)
  •    I’m concentrating on my career.(You’re ugly.)
  •    It’s not you, it’s me.(You’re ugly.)
  •    I don’t date women where I work.(You’re ugly.)
  •     I’ve got a girlfriend.(You’re ugly.)
  •     My life is too complicated right now.(You’re ugly.)
  •     I’m not attracted to you in ‘that’ way.(You’re ugly.)
  •     There’s a slight difference in our ages.(You’re ugly.)
  •   I think of you as a sister.(You’re ugly.)
 
Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women
 
  •   Let’s be friends.(I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and have sex with. It’s the male perspective thing.)In response…The male perspective on the same issue…
  •      I’m celibate.(I’ve sworn off only the men like you.)
  •    I’m concentrating on my career.(Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)
  •      It’s not you, it’s me.(It’s you.)
  •      I don’t date men where I work.(I wouldn’t date you if you were in the same ‘solar system’, much less the same building.)
  •       I’ve got a boyfriend.(I prefer my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry’s.)
  •       My life is too complicated right now.(I don’t want you spending the whole night or else you may hear phone calls from all the other guys I’m seeing.)
  •       I’m not attracted to you in ‘that’ way.(You are the ugliest dork I’ve ever laid eyes on.)
  •       There’s a slight difference in our ages.(I don’t want to do my dad.)
  •     I think of you as a brother.(You remind me of that inbred banjo-playing geek in Deliverance.)